sábado, 22 de octubre de 2022

Post 3: My Dream Job

 When I was a kid I always dreamed about my future and the things that I wanted to do once I grew up.  Be an astronaut and go to space on adventures or be a doctor to help others with their health problems, but with time I realized that science really makes me so happy. Working in laboratories, discovering new things or advances in different areas. 

That´s why when I grow up I decided to study a scientific career, dedicate my life to investigation and be the scientist that I always wanna be. I hope that time gave me the skills that I think I need for that job, like the confidence to talk in public, being tidy with my stuff, and especially, having a good tolerate for frustration and making mistakes because in science is very common to commit mistakes or the things don't work like we wanted to work it. 

About the money part, I always know that work in science is not very remunerated, especially in Chile, so, although it worries me the money, It's not a very important factor, so I can be happy winning the necessary to have a good life making the things that I love

I hope that by studying Biochemistry I can reach to my goals and make my dreams come true about being a scientist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Well, to be honest, even though I like the University where I study, it is a fact that they have many problems that I would love to change. ...