sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2022

Post 4: A Time Travel to the Future

 Well, the future is a strange thing. It´s not a theme that interests me too much and, to be honest, the future is a thing that I don´t like to think about. Personally, it´s a topic that scares and gets me so anxious. Additionally, thinking about what it´s going to happen or what it´s coming in my life it´s something that I just don´t like. You know, the future can be so random and how it´s going to depend on your actions in the present and your past decisions can affect it too. I don´t know, in general terms, the future and all the things related to it are things that escaped from our hands. But don´t get me wrong, even if  I don´t like to think about the future, I consider a few things about it interesting and if I have the opportunity to travel to them, I´ll do it to see a few things. One of them is the scientific investigation and their advance. Over the years, science would´ve been more advanced and all the discoveries about a lot of topics probably will make life in the future much better. I can´t imagine all the things that can be possible in a few years!

Another thing that I´ll like to see in the future it´s to see if the climatic change and all the environmental problems are resolved or at least, in a way to resolve them. Actually, all the problems related to the environment, climatic change, pollution, and destruction of habits and other problems are in a critical state and it´s necessary and an emergency to attend and give them a solution. 

But, taking out these two things about the future that I want to know, there isn´t a good reason to want to travel through time and less want to stay in the future. I actually like my life and the things that I have and don´t have any reasons to want to leave them.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Post 5: Changes to my Study Programme

Well, to be honest, even though I like the University where I study, it is a fact that they have many problems that I would love to change. ...